Wednesday, March 23, 2005

distractions

This business of earning a living is not all it's cracked up to be.
My current job is stressful, poorly paid, and has terrible hours. Oh, and did I mention the pending lawsuit?
My potential new job is, well, potential, and will remain that way until my top secret security clearance goes through. (No, seriously.)
My computer screen died when I spilled a quart of water on my keyboard. Technically, it happened last February. But I intend to keep on complaining about it until I buy a new laptop.
My apartment is messy. My apartment is always messy.
Blind has too many plotlines. I don't know what to kill. I don't want to deal with it.
My sister is getting married May 27th. She's my younger sister. Six years younger. Not that I'm not cool with that. But I absolutely have to have a really nice dress for the big day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home