Thursday, April 07, 2005

whew!

My work schedule will remain a cushy four-day week, and my three-day weekend survives unmolested. I know, I know: you all want my job!

schedule a
Wednesday: 6 am to 6 pm
Thursday: 6 am to 6 pm
Friday: 7 am to 3 pm
Saturday: 7 am to 3 pm


Now that's not a bad-looking schedule, if I do say so myself. Contrast with this week:

schedule b
Monday: on call
Tuesday: 5:30 pm to 5 am
Wednesday: 5 pm to 3 am
Thursday: 3 pm to 1 am
(Friday: strongarmed coworker into taking 5 pm to 5 am)
Saturday: 7 pm to 5 am


See? Such an improvement.
Of course, I have my suspicions that reality will quickly interfere with schedule a. Expect to see this:

schedule c
Monday: on call
Tuesday: 3 pm to 7 pm
Wednesday: 6 am to 8 pm
Thursday: 9 am to 9 pm
Friday: 6 am to 5 pm
Saturday: 7 am to 7 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger sharonsfriendjen said...

I want that kind of work schedule. Is it possible to take Friday off?

12 April, 2005 10:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home