Tuesday, April 05, 2005

offline

I finally gave up internet access at home. Did anyone miss me? Did you did you? I've discovered that all my writing time is eaten up by checking my e-mail, reading the Washington Post, and, when all else fails, balancing my checkbook.

Pulling the DSL plug appears to have worked. I wrote for four hours yesterday and eight today. I've almost finished chapter eight. This marks the end of the tiresome chapters.

Of course, all that writing didn't just happen; no, indeed. I first had to balance my checkbook, scrub out the bathtub, and make some healthful borscht. I am the queen of procrastination. By the end of the week, my apartment will be spotless and my freezer full of soup.

1 Comments:

Blogger sophie said...

Awwwww.

05 April, 2005 21:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home