Thursday, March 31, 2005

better

Thanks for all the kind comments. Today I'm much better. Those nice OTC painkillers I'm taking have done wonders for the ol' mood. I no longer want to kill defenseless cartoon bunnies. (Except possibly Roger Rabbit.)

I would spend two hundred words complaining about the hassle of transferring files from old computer to new computer, except that the words "new computer" make me smile. No whining from me. The experience was relatively painless, except for the rather terrifying moment when I realized that my music files had vanished. (All nine hundred songs.) Oops. They unvanished shortly thereafter, crisis was averted, and I pried my nails out of the surface of my desk, finger by finger.

My only complaint? This afternoon, I reflected rather grimly that this time-saving new tool had effectively consumed two mornings I should have spent producing deathless prose. Then I ate some more chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream, and the grimness wore off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home