Saturday, April 16, 2005

apologies

It's not been a good blogging week. Im fact, it's been a trying week for me and for anyone who talks to me regularly: I've groused without pause or pity. The whine entry summarizes my entire conversational output since Wednesday. Sorry 'bout that. Especially to those of you who burned cell phone minutes listening to me. You are true friends, and I hope your children grow up tall, and without a taste for rap.

I'm taking a spa day on Monday. I'll whine at the aestheticians.

The book is going well; I may actually get it finished by mid-May. I sent Christie her chapters yesterday. I'm done with chapter 9, so I'm halfway through this revision. I'll spend the weekend with a paper ms and a bunch of neon 3x5 cards, restructuring the second half and noting anything that needs work. It's a much less depressing prospect, now I have a manageable first half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home