Tuesday, April 12, 2005

busy signal

I spent hours on the phone today. My family must love me. My brother and his wife called from France. Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me--my nephew Reid sang it twice, in fact--and we covered the following four points: 1) happy birthday to me; 2) I should visit them in France; 3) no I don't get to know what the new baby is going to be named; and 4) I should watch The Incredibles.

None of the rest of my birthday phone calls included movie recommendations. Why not? Possibly because you all know I watch movies only when I've actually been tied to the seat with my eyelids taped open. But it's time to turn over a new leaf. Please leave movie suggestions in the Comments field. They will be listed in the order they were received (and your estimated wait time is five minutes, and your call is very important to us . . . .) You will be credited if you wish to leave a name. There are three requirements: 1) no duplicate suggestions will be listed; 2) you must give a reason for the recommendation; and 3) I won't post anything I've already seen. That said, it's not too hard to find a movie not in category three.

Suzanne's birthday movie list:
  • The Incredibles. Alden likes it and thinks I will too. Fair enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger sharonsfriendjen said...

The Fast and the Furious. Vin Diesel and friends. Need I say more? Oh if your looking for a quality movie, need not to apply.

13 April, 2005 11:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home