Thursday, May 12, 2005

book update

I crawled into bed at 8:37 last night and went straight to sleep. I only mention this because I need an excuse for the fact I didn't do any work on the book. Current status is as follows: Heather has the ms. through chapter 13 (revised) and Christie has chapter 11 in the mail and the other two sitting on my desk, waiting for a trip to the post office. Sorry, Christie.

I am rewriting chapter 14, which means I sit at my desk with my feet up and a lot of ms. paper around me, trying to decide exactly what happens in chapter 14. This is contrary to the way I actually write. I should probably can the planning and just sit down and put something on paper, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger sophie said...

How was it? Like an extra-juicy Raisinette?

12 May, 2005 14:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home