Thursday, May 12, 2005

more whining

The other day, I said, "You know, I'm feeling hostile . . . ." I paused, probably to drink some more Diet Coke, and Sharon supplied, "To your work?" Um, yeah. Sorry. Am I getting a little repetitive? I am feeling hostile to my work. Hostile hostile hostile. The 4:30 am wakeup is only the tip of the iceburg. And so it is time (drumroll please) for a new job! Since I'm not yet eligible for retirement benefits.

So I am soliciting assistance. What do you think would be fun to do for a living? Don't worry about qualifications; I'm a liberal arts graduate and therefore not qualified for anything. I'll give you a few guidelines: I don't like stinky animals (zookeeper is out) and I have to pay for this new car of mine (so actor / poet / philosopher / etc are all out.) Other than that, I'll take any suggestions, great or small.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I came home for lunch today, having just spent 2 hours of work time composing and then sending an impassioned email to my supervisor about 1) how evil the boss was and 2) that if the evil did not diminish I would disappear. So naturally during lunch I was a bit shaky, contemplating the terrors of Life Without Employment, and therefore when I saw a link to "careers for opinionated people," I had to click. Here's what I found:

http://www.calgarysun.com/perl-bin/
niveau2.cgi?s=generic6&p=93772.html
&a=1

12 May, 2005 23:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home