Tuesday, June 21, 2005

i'll fly away in the morning . . .

So here I am, waiting for an 11:00 flight. Yes, I am three hours early. Why do you mention it?

Free WiFi at the airport. I'm a fan. Especially since I'm trying to stay awake. I got up at 03:20 to shower and get ready to go. Add eight hours, and it was a (semi-)respectable 11:30 am, Geneva time. If I squint and look stupid, I can basically convince myself that it's really after four in the afternoon, and if I can maintain that fiction until it becomes reality tomorrow, I may escape jet lag altogether.

I brought fifty pounds of toys and York Peppermint Patties. They took up the entire big suitcase. My clothes are jammed into the little auxilary one. I intend to stuff big suitcase with Swiss chocolate on the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home