Wednesday, June 08, 2005

countdown: nine and three is twelve

I'm back at work. Frankly, unemployment's never looked so good. It's been one of those headachy days. I spent a few hours shopping for an individual insurance policy, and I was shocked--shocked!--at the prices. In a good way, believe it or not. I can get the equivalent of my current insurance policy for only a quarter of what COBRA would cost me. Make this whole self-employment idea seem much more feasible.

Packing progress: a box of books and all the rest of the stemware.
Book progress: um, not much. I hope to spend a couple hours on it tonight, when I get home.

I'm trying not to make actionable threats over the phone as I wait for the WR post office to assign a PO Box number to me. How many weeks does it really take, people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home