Wednesday, June 08, 2005

exhaustified

I worked no fewer than 72 hours in the last week, getting home at seven a.m. yesterday to fall into bed. So when I got up, I read the paper, and the magazine that arrived in the mail, and anything vaguely interesting online. I made real food for dinner. I found boxes and started packing. (Six stemmed glasses so far! Look impressed, people.) I hung out. I went to the grocery store. I drove around aimlessly. I did some dishes.

I should probably start feeling a little more urgency, since I'm moving everything I own in TEN DAYS. And then leaving the hemisphere.

But tonight I'm working on the new project, instead. The new project is a book that has nothing to do with law enforcement, for a change, although I find that the major male character is a burly guy with a shaved head. What can I say? I like the Vin Diesel look.

2 Comments:

Blogger sharonsfriendjen said...

Good luck on the next project, anything that has a Vin look a like I stand behind 100%! You can never go wrong with a burly shaved headed man.
Congrats on the life changing move, best wishes, and I hope you find whatever it is you are seeking in NM.

08 June, 2005 10:11  
Blogger sharonsfriendjen said...

That is a definite!! :)

09 June, 2005 09:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home