Wednesday, November 02, 2005

plague house

Everyone around here is sick, and I think that number is beginning to include me. I'm feeling distinctly unwilling to stand/sit/think/type/talk/work. I want a nap.

For those of you who were concerned, nothing blew up on Halloween, at least to my knowledge. Frantic brought back a bag of loot that he has generously offered to share with me. I dressed up as a blue belt in jiu-jitsu and went to class, where I was thoroughly beaten. (Lots of fun.)

Nothing else to report, I regret to say. I will doubtless think of something later. And if not, I will blather here all the same.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

So, what did Effect do while all this sucrose-gathering was going on? Heck, since he's eschewing sugar he should be able to smoke-bomb whatever he wants on Halloween!

I heard all about those lovely illnesses being volleyed back and forth between family members, and you have all my sympathy. Do you remember the time we all had the flu together and Mom had to put sheets down to protect the hallway?

04 November, 2005 14:48  
Blogger sophie said...

I don't think I was home (thank goodness), so no, I don't remember. I come home feeling like hell on wheels around three every day and get a nap. And then I can function until my next ration of sleep.

04 November, 2005 14:55  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Unsavory event question mark? Care to expound?

08 November, 2005 17:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home