Sunday, September 11, 2005

more and more and more employment

So here I am, your cheerful corrispondent from Pennsylvania. There's a lot to be said for being paid $20 an hour to read and drink Diet Coke, even if it's done in a cramped plane. Tomorrow is real work. The first week at New Job was educational. Primarily, I was struck by the real entertainment value of being able to plan your own schedule, meet people face-to-face, and (best of all) drive around.

Anyway. It's time for bed. I was up at 4:30 to catch my plane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

No, in fact it sounds quite lovely....any opportunities to see gorgeous Pennsylvania fall foliage? Sometimes i really miss the east coast, usually around the end of September. *Sigh.*

Love you, Suzy. I'm glad you're writing again; i hate it when you drop off the face of the earth like that (i know, i know, i can't talk, but i do anyway). Muah :)

12 September, 2005 18:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home