Wednesday, November 16, 2005

pensive

I wish I were thinking about something deep, but I'm not. I've become addicted to Sudoku, which is a lot like a crossword puzzle but less annoying. And it is taking up way too much time, when I should be writing. (Or working.) (Or doing the dishes, which were left for me when Mom went to Santa Fe this morning.) I have an interview at eleven, so I should--alas--probably go get showered and dressed, instead of sitting around with my Diet Coke and my fuzzy slippers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Suz;
I too love Sudoku...it is so consuming! I'm sorry you are sick, I too am suffering from the head "crap" cold. Just thought I'd say hi, and wondering if you've forgotten the promise you made to me about sending me chapters of your book...would love to read some more...hint hint...have a good day!

Btw this is Christie L.

16 November, 2005 09:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home