Wednesday, June 01, 2005

interregnum

Back in Salt Lake. I leave again on June 20th, this time for Geneva by way of Albuquerque, Atlanta and Zurich. Three weeks isn't much time. There's a lot to do. I'd do it, too, if I weren't so busy reading Regency romances and pretending to run errands. Not all week: since I got back, I've been working like a dog--after work yesterday (this morning) I drove home, slept five hours, showered, and weny straight back to work. Yesterday, I made it to the bank, the UPS warehouse, the post office, and Barnes and Noble. I wrote letters, rented a PO Box, and activated two cell phones. I balanced my checkbook, although I consider that more entertainment than chore.

I haven't worked on the book in a week and I'm starting to get a little twitchy about it. It may be worth going home early. On the other hand, I'm a sucker for gainful employment.

Watch this space: there will be breaking news sometime next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, come home early! I mean...um...do what you think is right and if that means stay in Salt Lake for LONGER THAN YOU HAVE TO, I'm behind you all the way (insert dutiful insincere smile).

02 June, 2005 16:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home