Wednesday, September 14, 2005

shoes

I wore my spiffy new shoes to work today. They're attractive heels that look exactly like Anastacia's favorite pair of heels, but are a size-and-a-half larger. She swears that they are the most comfortable shoes she owns. I beg to differ. There are big ugly protoblisters on my poor left foot. Soooo not cool. I'm going to have to go back to the boots ('Stacia knows what we call those boots) and just deal with the 4.25 inch heel.

You might say the problem would be solved with normal shoes. I might agree. But there will be no solving of problems until I've addressed chapters 5, 6 and 7 in the manual and written up the associated worksheets. And then there's the spurious Schmidt case to document, and the expense report to correct, and the #)$%(@# second hard drive to deal with. When all that is finished, then will I buy new shoes that do not make my feet bleed whenever I look at them.

I will also read one of the three cheap books I bought at the Borders Outlet store around here. Didn't know they had Borders Outlet stores? Neither did I. Am I lucky, or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home