Thursday, February 09, 2006

crisis

So, 'Stacia and I have been having a wee bit of a personal crisis. Everyone will be glad to know that it has resolved itself without me pushing her into a river. As a result, it's been a strained week, and my Diet Coke intake is through the roof. My cell phone minutes are pretty impressive, too. How could I have talked for fifteen hours in the past thirty days? Okay, never mind; that's pretty understandable. The hard part to comprehend is that this is only the business hours; my total phone usage is (let me add this up) 2,186 minutes, or 36.5 hours. That's a workweek. That's insane.

However: personal crisis = resolved. Yay cell phone communication!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

Crisis? Yours, hers, shared? She, uh, "temporarily borrowed" some of your snazzy work shoes and hauled them up to Utah, didn't she? No, no, don't clarify. I understand. I would have almost pushed her into a river, too, if they had been my shoes (and the whole pushing thing wouldn't have been hard, either, what with her wearing shoes two sizes too small).

Peter and I lack the blessing of cell phones, but we did just get caller ID! Cool, huh? I'm excited.

09 February, 2006 17:36  
Blogger sophie said...

Thank goodness, nothing as serious as that. My shoes are safe.

Caller ID is cool!

10 February, 2006 18:06  
Blogger photogenic said...

oh yes, the crisis. Bleh. Well I had a minor crisis tonight when for the ward variety show one boy's talent was swallowing LIVE goldfish and vomiting them back up. It was unbelievable. His comment? "Well, two out of three isn't bad."

shudder.

11 February, 2006 01:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home