Tuesday, September 20, 2005

week two, day two

I'm not counting down the days on this training or anything. Not at all.

Is it embarrassingly enthusiastic to say I'd kind of like to go out and do the work I'm hired to do, instead of sitting in training classes all day? Part of it is that I'll have much more freedom. I won't have to get up early (except as mandated by the family, but that's a different matter.) I'll have more privacy as well as more autonomy. I'll be able to order that new Sebring. And then we can stop with this hammering of basic computer skills. We aren't even permitted access to e-mail accounts here until late in the third week.

Totally unrelated: Sharon got a new car in a gorgeous shade of blue. I can't wait to see it, which means she is obligated to go on a road trip as soon as she takes delivery.

Also: BleedFreed shoes work, but they make me feel like a marshwiggle.

Also: I'm getting really tired of cold cuts and Cheerios.

Also: I have clocked a full eighty hours since the beginning of last week, and that's not even counting today's time.

Also: There was a guy at church whose hair looked like he had been caught in a downpour. It was thin and fairly long, an indeterminate blond. and it all descended straight from the crown of his head to wherever it ended up. It was a bit on the ragged side, it had aspects of the mullet, and it was accompanied by a caterpillar mustache.

Also: I believe it's the full moon today. Does anyone know if it's also the equinox, or if it falls on the 21st this year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home